Anonymous User
peer guardian list ? need help
May 23, 2011 04:10AM
hi i have windows 7 64 bit and running peer block version 1.1 i have the p2p box checkmarked as i download torrents and it updates when i put pc on peer block starts so i know its running. but my ? is do i checkmark all the other boxes there r like 5 6 other boxes ads etc etc or do i leave all them blank and just have the p2p box checked be greatful if some 1 could tell me thx.
Re: peer guardian list ? need help
May 23, 2011 04:28AM
It's really up to what lists you want to use. - [www.peerblock.com]
Anonymous User
May 23, 2011 04:54AM
i just want it to protect me wen im downloading torrents boxes it also says allow http spyware advertizing and education is checked. is this ok or can i uncheck them
Anonymous User
May 23, 2011 04:58AM
and i also see microwsoft allow but thats on allow it says iblock list microwsoft allow and mxpulse.com tagger block thats blocked. hijacs block thats blocked and a few more entrys simallar i dont understand all that part though or can i just remove everything an jus leave p2p checkmarked 4 wen i download.
May 23, 2011 07:19AM
[www.peerblock.com]

and

[www.peerblock.com]

are relevant to what you're asking. The edu list is meant for the people living in an university campus to try and block the campus operators from seeing the network traffic from and to your computer. If you don't live in an university campus, there's probably no need for you to use it.

Welcome to the forum.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login