Advanced

Allow list whats this?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Allow list whats this?
September 20, 2011 10:39AM

[fe80::ffff:ffff:fffe]:133 > ffo2::2
[::1]:55491 > [ff02::c]:1900

theres others too, what is this? I have all programs closed, it happened recently and sometimes it spams and I had my computer checked for malware by Superantispyware pro, malwarebytes pro, than combofix, mgtools, tdsskiller, mbr check and no signs of anything.
Anonymous User
Re: Allow list whats this?
September 20, 2011 12:03PM
If you are looking for the program and you are win 7 user take the 'Resource Monitor'.
Choose Start - All Programs - Accessories - System Tools - Resource Monitor (or jump out of task manager).
Choose network and look for the program, that tries to connect to the blocked IP.
May be, you have to disable PeerBlock in that moment, you see the blocked IP and simultaneously observe the 'Resource Monitor'.

Centaur Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
I clicked on network but did not see the IP in question. PeerBlock did show that the IP was being blocked while I was looking at the resource monitor. It did not show up until I disabled PeerBlock.

Think about disabling iPv6: [www.youtube.com]#!

Disable IPv6 | HLM | SYSTEM | CurrentControlSet | services | TCPIP6 | Parameters --> new REGDWORD32 'DisabledComponents'=ffffffff
September 20, 2011 12:20PM
Currently PeerBlock does not block IPv6 - Please read this, if you want to completely disable IPv6 [forums.peerblock.com]
Anonymous User
September 20, 2011 12:48PM
What are the advantage of IPv6?..and the cons?

Should I be worried about the flooding of the IPv6?
Anonymous User
September 20, 2011 01:24PM
lech Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What are the advantage of IPv6?..and the cons?
>
> Should I be worried about the flooding of the
> IPv6?

cons: [www.youtube.com]

Disable IPv6 | HLM | SYSTEM | CurrentControlSet | services | TCPIP6 | Parameters --> new REGDWORD32 'DisabledComponents'=ffffffff

Enable IPv6
'DisabledComponents'=0

[support.microsoft.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login