Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cheggit

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Cheggit
December 10, 2011 12:12PM
I am asking on behalf of the cheggit community. Their tracker is currently included in the blocklist and I suspect that is for the same reason that many European servers are as well. The tracker ip is 84.2.34.107 and I am asking if it is possible to get that ip pinholed as well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2011 12:12PM by yohoho46.
Re: Cheggit
December 10, 2011 12:23PM
That IP shows up in Bluetack Ads list, just follow this - [forums.peerblock.com]

Also shows up in TBG Business ISP's list, they can be contacted near the bottom of this page - [tbg.iblocklist.com]
Anonymous User
January 02, 2012 02:15AM
The IP address for Cheggit still seems to be blocked when I use uTorrent. I had to make my own allow list to get it to work; which is OK by me. No complaints there. Just giving a heads up.

I looked at the links above. I am just a member. I do not run a seed server. Is there anything I can do/help to get this corrected?
January 02, 2012 01:06PM
As stated, you will need to contact the list owners who can make the change. iblocklist.com simply pulls the lists from them and has no control over their contents, though fahkir can elaborate if he wants.
Anonymous User
January 18, 2012 10:01AM
Cheggit is a dead site .
the admins decided to respect DMCA-complaints, despite the fact that the site is not located in the jurisdiction of the US of A .
As a result, the site-admins are crapping all over the uploaders who make an effort to make nice presentations,
just to see them deleted 3 minutes later .
Cheggit should stay on the blocklists, it should even be in the normal p2p-list !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2012 10:02AM by PoulP.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login