Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm blocked

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
I'm blocked
February 10, 2012 10:02AM
Hello, my ip is 204.228.226.20, and It's in the ban list, it's a static ip, and I am an innocent person in the range.

the isp is WestNet, Inc, in the Education part, but my internet is not for education, i use it for gaming and other stuff

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2012 10:19AM by Jg99.
Re: I'm blocked
February 10, 2012 10:11PM
Hi, welcome to the forums.

That IP shows up in Bluetack EDU list, just follow this (last few lines) - [forums.peerblock.com]

Also shows up in TBG Business ISP's, TBG General Corporate Ranges, and TBG Educational Institutions list, they can be contacted near the bottom of this page - [tbg.iblocklist.com]
Anonymous User
December 31, 2012 12:38PM
Use hidemyass vpn, I've used the HideMyAssVPN [hidemyass.com] for a long time to unblock web sites, online streming, hulu, Netflix, Facebook, twitter. skype, Youtube, Play online games and VOIP. It bypass internet filters, and internet browsing goes uncensored. At the same time you are secure and you get complete freedom on Internet.
February 28, 2013 03:12PM
Hidemyass exposed Anons to Authorities , revealed their IPS ,
people paid their service to get caught .
Really disgusting stuff .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2013 04:16AM by DarC.
March 01, 2013 04:20AM
The thing with Proxies in USA is when the Cops come knocking and warrants are filed people get sued. Its invasion of privacy true but the language of the right to privacy has been twisted so much so that it no longer has definition.
April 10, 2015 09:53AM
My suggestion for you is, first don't panic. 2nd go to this link [goo.gl] and choose any vpn provider which you like. when you have a vpn then hide your original IP and enjoy your new identity.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login