Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OVH SAS on Wii

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
OVH SAS on Wii
March 22, 2012 09:47PM
I'm new to these forums so I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong section or if I'm doing something else wrong.
I've been using "Wii Game Manager" to organize .wbfs files and download covers for Wii games. When I try to download basic covers for the games, it doesn't allow me to because it blocks an IP called "OVH SAS". I can't tell what it is exactly. It doesn't seem terribly dangerous and I am not currently torrenting anything so I know the reason it shows up is because I am trying to download game covers. Does anyone know how dangerous it is or what it's for exactly? I'm mainly worried because I'm assuming that I will have to re-download the covers when I put the .wbfs files on my Wii and play them using a program on the Wii. I don't know of any way to block the IP while on my Wii, and I can't really find anywhere to bring my Wii to download the covers at some hotspot. I don't think OVH SAS is dangerous especially since downloading videogame covers through my Wii doesn't seem illegal, but I want to make sure that nothing will happen due to OVH SAS if I download them through my Wii.
Re: OVH SAS on Wii
May 01, 2012 11:53PM
Well what ipfilter are you using ?
Anonymous User

May 20, 2012 06:00PM
OVH SAS is a huge ISP with many ranges. Post the IP address involved instead of the name of it's blocked range so somebody can help properly.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login