Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

lists to block ? need help

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
lists to block ? need help
December 11, 2012 07:09PM
hi i had to reinstall peer block and forgot about how to set it up i just installed in hopefully from memory but wanted to check id did this right. ok here goes i installed it and it said about what lists to block i put in the website www.isohunt.com and clicked next on install not checking anything else like p2p apart from just checking one box at bootom which i think needed checking [forums.peerblock.com] i followed this web site here but to the add list i added isohunt hope ive set this up right now just wanted to make sure. i see the list manager all entrys now saying things like detected ap2b bgb and at end udp tcp and various entrys detected is this the spyware lists being blocked if u can let me no id be greatful just hope ive set it up right but needed to make sure thx. i use isohunt 4 my downloads if i download from other sites do i have to add them in as well and update peer block thx.
Re: lists to block ? need help
December 11, 2012 07:32PM

i put in the website www.isohunt.com and clicked next
That will not work. You need to use blocklists, you can't add website URLs.

User guide: [www.peerblock.com]
Some lists: [www.iblocklist.com]

Just remember, PeerBlock does not support copyright infringement / cannot guaranty 100% protections. [www.peerblock.com]
Anonymous User
December 11, 2012 11:41PM
how do i use blocklists if u dont mind helping me as im not to sure i hope ive done everything else right here.
December 23, 2012 01:49PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login