Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How do I add an Allow list Or teach an ol dog a new trick

Posted by Archenemy 
How do I add an Allow list Or teach an ol dog a new trick
July 20, 2018 03:07AM
I am having difficulties with my computer connecting with my Brother wifi printer. I discovered it is PB that is the problem But I can't figure which list is blocking the IP. I was told I need to find the IP of the wifi connecting with my printer in the blocked list. But I am unable to find it.

I tried disabling the blocking lists in my PB one by one but the problem still persisted. I even went as far as disabling all the Lists where no lists were blocking anything and it still wouldn't work. It only will print when I disable PB altogether.

I use PB for my P2P, uploads and downloads and I leave it running when I am just browsing and surfing, it is a great addition to my virus protection and my firewalls.

So I thought If I make a custom allow list it might allow my computer to communicate with my printer.

I am not that savvy with programs and stuff. I can locate all my IP addresses of my equipment but they don't appear in the blocked list in my PB log.

How do I build an allow list or how can I trouble shoot the problem and get it solved. I feel I should not bother others through emails to get it solved, so I am turning to the forum to see how others have dealt with this problem and learn something at the same time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login