Anonymous User
Allow port on range?
January 19, 2010 07:32AM
Hello, I am quite new to PeerBlock and this forums..

Used to run PeerGuardian but since it didn't ever get x64 signed drivers I stopped use it some time ago.

My question is this..

I sometimes use aol's imap server in my mail client, and the bastards have it on some kind of round robin dns or something.
Is it at all possible to make an allow list that only accepts all of aol's addresses on port 143 and no other port? And possibly only tcp/ip no udp.

What I really want to do is to make an allow list that accepts imap.aol.com and open.imap.aol.com on port 143 only..

Would that at all be possible? Or if not, could port support be implemented?

Any response would be appreciated..smiling smiley
Re: Allow port on range?
January 19, 2010 08:50AM
Hey, Screemer. Welcome to the forum!

Allowing ports is definitely a planned feature and work on it has already begun. We'll let you know when it's done and it's ready for using.

Thank you for your interest in PeerBlock!
Anonymous User
January 25, 2010 07:00AM
Really like it..

I also love that you have a signed driver that allows me to use it on x64 systems..

And I just realized, it would be truly great if we could have the possibility to block ports in single ip and ip ranges to..smiling smiley
Anonymous User
February 16, 2010 10:33PM
It would be just as useful to be able to also specify what ports (both incoming and outgoing) should always be filtered even if they are included in the allow port list.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login