error contacting URL: 500?
February 01, 2010 05:58PM
anyone else having problems updating?
Re: error contacting URL: 500?
February 01, 2010 07:54PM
yea...thanx 4 all the "non" help..i figured it out
February 01, 2010 09:54PM
sometimes it takes more than 1 hour 56 minutes for help to arrive winking smiley, patience is a virtue or something.

Life is like a box of chocolates................................umm chocolate, yummy grinning smiley
February 15, 2010 04:41PM
So where am I going wrong??? :O.
February 15, 2010 07:37PM
huh???

Life is like a box of chocolates................................umm chocolate, yummy grinning smiley
February 15, 2010 08:19PM
Hi Binaryfreek,

I've had a look at your thread on this 500 error [forums.peerblock.com], but before we can do anything we need to see your log file.

Have a look at the link Tippy posted there for info on how to find the log and configuration file we need to see.

Generally, 500 errors are to do with a webserver not knowing what to do, but we can't see WHY (and therefore how to fix it for you) without those files.

Cheers!
February 16, 2010 11:11AM
if its the same problem as i..it may be that you cannot always go with the "default" lists with-in peer-block...meaning you have to go to "I-block-list for the lists? maybe. when i went from peer guardian to peer-block so much time had passed i forgot about going to Iblocklist..for the working lists.

and when i said thanks for the non-help...i think i was referring to a previous question that did not get an answer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Guests: 215 on November 08, 2012