Posted by WhiteHat 
Anonymous commentary on iPhone 5s ID scanner
October 16, 2013 08:50AM
Anonymous commentary on iPhone 5s ID scanner

[www.youtube.com]
Re: Anonymous commentary on iPhone 5s ID scanner
October 16, 2013 11:05AM
im not surprised.

those in the know know that corporate america and the feds are two of the same, many people still don't realize our own us federal gov't is not a gov't, it's a corporation called the "US Corporation" and has been that way for over 120 years. they are the puppet masters of the federal reserve aka "World Bank" or vice versa however you look at it.

i don't mean to spread fear and panic and maybe i shouldn't say this but it's undeniable that a second civil war is looming over the horizon and the powers that be would rather not fight directly but use trickery and deception to control the minds of the masses and keep their greedy hands over the world.

let me end this by saying this is only my opinion based on what i've seen/heard/read and has nothing to do with PB.

Life is like a box of chocolates................................umm chocolate, yummy grinning smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2013 11:16AM by brandonjm8.
October 16, 2013 01:50PM
It is unbelievable, what the people in the gov are doing there, because we are dealing here with fundamental human rights.
Alan Moore: 'People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.'
October 16, 2013 04:20PM
you're absolutely right, i've also quoted that saying but mine came from the movie "V for Vendetta" lol.

most of the gov'ts of europe are that way, they fear any uprising from the people which is why for instance labor wise the workers of those countries are treated much better than the labor force of this country, why half of europe has some sort of universal healthcare and the fact that they spend more money preventing disease then making drugs to sell and only treat the symptoms and outlawing cures as to keep people forever customers.

in a way they are more socially advanced than us, corporate europe has less of a hold of them than they do of us but the time will come when the majority of the people here will realize whats really going on and protest and when they which is not a question of if but when, we will as a society reach a higher level of enlightenment. thats if we dont kill ourselves in the false propanganda and confusion they are selling.

not to get too political but i believe once we rid ourselves of this fake money and consumer based economy and become a true resource based economy where everyone works for the betterment of mankind, we'll all find happiness and we may finally reach our full potential as beings of existence. id love to live in a world portrayed by star trek, the concept is nice and who knows, maybe in 300 years we may be like that, one would like to hope smiling smiley

Life is like a box of chocolates................................umm chocolate, yummy grinning smiley
October 16, 2013 05:36PM
If all burned money in senseless wars would have been invested in research or development purposes, to quality education, renovation of schools, the United States would be able to regain its top ranking within the industry, innovative products and applications, new kinds of jobs, sufficient pensions, medical care and other relevant social services.

Sounds like a fairy-tale, but the fact alone that the unfounded Iraq war amounts to $1.7 trillion with an additional $490 billion in benefits owed to war veterans, expenses that could grow to more than $6 trillion over the next four decades counting interest, a study said. (Reuters)
October 17, 2013 03:39AM
the day will come when we all bring our fake money to the front lobbies of the world banks and their associates only to burn it all in front of them, it'll be anarchy afterwards but it will rout out the corrupt bankers/officials/delegates who will flee for their lives.

i think it may even happen in my lifetime, if so I'll be there.

it's already started but in small increments, wallstreet movement was really the first in while of upcoming protests that will only get bigger, according to i want to say it was the new york post or something 60% of americans polled want everyone in the house of representatives removed from office, every single one of them. the world banks puppet obama is not far behind nor the senate. people are slowly starting to realize just how incompetent the federal gov't is. i hope soon that state gov'ts will soon take over and the federal gov't and all of its agencies dissolved and reformed when the country is ready and able to without risk of others taking the reins of corruption and planting their toxic seeds all over again. when we get rid of personal wealth and the desire to accumulate it along with social standing (nobles of today are just corporate exec's, certain church leaders and the corrupt public officials who appoint more corrupt officials, whereas the "peasants" are the mid and lower class and make up most of our armed forces) standards i believe all ive said will soon follow, at least with minimal blood shed. 2% of americans are filthy rich, less than 1% own the world and are to this day attempting to buy out all natural resources around the world, even now the amazon rainforest is being bought and sold to american corporations and their partners along with the water supply down there but brazil is fighting back ever so slowly.

my only fear really is some dumb#$% getting their grubby hands on our nuclear arsenal and releasing them upon us after we revolt in retaliation and overthrow the feds.

October 17, 2013 08:56AM
Two encrypted email services close their doors over concerns about U.S government snooping and alleged "crimes against the American people". The most ridiculous thing I ever heard. Developing workers of US companies can not exchange information without NSA is able to listen or con-reading.

But, the subprime mortgage market crisis (Abacus 2007-AC1), where thousands of families were moving from their home environment to their cars, wasn't "crimes against the American people" ? I've called the prison, nobody is there.
October 17, 2013 12:36PM
these are all acts of desperation, by 2030 the world will be bankrupt, the dollar worthless and all other countries that depend on the US especially china will immediately follow.

fascism is dead but they will not stop trying, in a true democracy and open market with true anti monopoly laws these events would never happen, since 9/11 more and more of our personal freedoms are being supressed, corporations are making more money than they ever had even tho we are in a recession (do others notice this??? the people are getting poorer but companies are still getting richer wtf!!!). free energy and cures to diseases have tooken a back seat while the powers that be milk the country for all it has, this has been in the making ever since the IRS and the federal reserve was created back in the early 1910's, if you search youtube you'll find videos from back then of good honest public officials warning the people of what has been happening ever since.

these are all acts of desperation recently, they know its only a means to an end, the conclusion of their plan is nearly upon us and groups around the world are uniting to fight back. we even have former ceo of P&G i forget his name using his millions after refusing to take over his daddy's company to fight corruption.

I forget the title but it was a one word documentary that sheds A LOT of light on whats really happening today on youtube, if i remember i will post it here and dont believe everything in it but there are some things in it you can't deny. (that p&g former ceo i believe co-produced it and/or funded it, use that to help search for it if you want, also note when i found this video the first time it didn't appear, i restarted my browser and what did you know i found it after that, i think the feds are/were monitoring that video, scary if true)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2013 12:44PM by brandonjm8.
October 17, 2013 04:19PM
brandonjm8 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it's already started but in small increments, wallstreet movement was really the first in while of upcoming protests that will only get bigger,

[www.youtube.com]

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle. - Edmund Burke - MrScabby2
October 17, 2013 08:01PM
good video, got me teary eyed.

i do what i can, ive given food to homeless people, money to salvation army, whatever i can. ive been homeless too, it sucks.

October 17, 2013 09:51PM
Future political parties were established by people all over Europe. They place enormous pressure on the long-established parties. The old had to make concessions, that not too many voters electing the new parties.

The internet is the chance to bring people together to a new movement. If a number of frustrated non-voters will support the new ideas, than it will change a lot. The internet is the chance, so the corrupt powers are knowing that better than anybody, so it is therefore necessary fighting against total surveillance because it's fighting for democracy.

Henry Ford: "It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2013 08:25PM by WhiteHat.
November 17, 2013 08:33PM
Let this stand for all to know. There has never been a Government that existed in the annals of history that was not the puppet of those who had money. The Kings were the only Gov that existed which money and power were seen together embodied in one person. The US is a blind Gov meaning no one knows what money drives what person. However it is easy to point the finger where the final dollar lays for the most problematic of the money in the system and that dollar stops at The Bank. The Bank is the power to buy and sell any note that is printed by a bank is ultimately controlled by The Bank. As brandonjm8 has said the World Bank controls all money so you can bet that they have the ultimate say in Wars and Peace. I believe that the one world order is a facade though. If peace were to be world wide there would be no Military industrial complexes in the future and all war trade (The largest and most expensive of all trade) would cease to exist. So for the Bank to keep current money and spending in the rise that is currently in an issuance to countries there needs to be conflict third world countries and all else that is betwixt them. It is a necessary evil to build the world in this light for the banks to keep their monopoly of power strong.

Ergo your living in a dream world Neo, everything you see and feel is real but whose reality is it. Yours?, or the machine made to cage your mind!

The Matrix has you. Every dollar you spend every test you pass every person you meet are part of that system. You're part of that system. Your a small part and as soon as you no longer agree your expendable and you can disappear.
November 19, 2013 07:39PM
DarC Wrote:
> Ergo your living in a dream world Neo, everything you see and feel is real but whose reality is it. Yours?, or the machine made to cage your mind!

It makes no difference, living in a dream or not. Mind is, words are in any case responsible for any action.

> Your a small part and as soon as you no longer agree your expendable and you can disappear.

A bluetit asked a dove in winter: "Tell me, How much does a snowflake weigh?" "Nothing more than nothing."
"Yesterday, when it started snowing, as I had nothing better to do," the bluetit said, "I started to count the snowflakes falling on the twigs of my tree. Their number had already reached three million seven hundred and forty thousand nine hundred and fifty-two when one more snowflake - nothing more than nothing, as you say - dropped onto the branch and the branch broke off. "
The bluetit flew up and away. The dove, after a moment's thought, said: "Perhaps all it lacked was one word to make a difference."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2013 09:13AM by WhiteHat.
November 24, 2013 02:46AM
Sounds as though you need more dots in your realm. The truth of it is that there are not to many who think you sane. Though I think you are sane and though your rational is sane. Those that control the system have already diluted the pool of minds that you hope to furrow out of the system to the ideology that you are of a pattern that follows one of three categories. The first and most damning is a conspiracy theorist, the others not so damning as per your person are Mental or Whako. Why the last two aren't so damning is because they haven't hit the main stream media as a way of calling you out but more as a way of labeling you as non consequential and there fore not a threat.

The idea of the dots comes down to the control. Who has it and what dots are connected that make the one dot in control have influence over all other dots. So long as all dots are together in a mind of control its hard to engage them independently as you'd like to bring them to sanity as we see it.

Quotes are good but are fleeting. They make seance for the moment but then are lost as soon as the day to day life pushes the meaning out. These meaningless mundane "have to's" that people will always follow because they are still part of the machine. They will forget what ideas were sparked for the fear of loss will engage their mind. True "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." (Stanislaw Jerzy Lec) but if it were not for the mass of snowflakes that preceded it; the one would be as first thought, less then nothing. This is the failure of most grass roots and other fight for change products of the last 1000 years. The only ones able to influence change are the ones who sacrifice all the change they would like to affect towards a situation and grab hold of the heaviest point of change and land on that branch to break it.

In the game of pool the object is to affect a change in position on all other balls on the table with the first blow of the que ball. Now if the mass of the que ball is less then the rest of the balls on the table then the balls will stay where they are. Like punching them with a ping pong ball. if the que ball is as heavy as the rest of them then they change position based upon Isaac's laws of motion. An object will remain at rest util acted upon by equal or opposing force.

The V for Vendetta movie was an awe inspiring tale about one mans quest to over though government and his plan was affected just the way he planned. But in retrospect without the masses already in the same mindset he was in; there would have been no resolution. Ultimately his plan would have failed. Hitler seemed to have figured this out when he set the children into a discipline to tell on their parents if they talked about anything except the glory of Germany. Neighbor would tell on neighbor and friend would tell on friend. This is the world you live in today. You can not tell me that everyone you've met will not turn you into the police if you plan to over through your local government. (You know as the constitution mandates)

You are alone... What of your friends on facebook or any other social media really will get off their fat @#$%& to help your cause. They wont they will bitch about it. Sure but that is it. The System loves social media for that reason. It is an outlet for anger with out firing a bullet. The face to face interaction works best. That's where facial expressions anger towards source that is where hatred is brewed that is where deviance is mothered to maturity. Where can you find that in today's social environment. You cant. We are disconnected by seas and borders we have no lodge to conspire in. we have no place to hide. Right now people are being watched by wifi devices in Washington state. They the system has cameras at almost all intersections. You can not even drive to pick up milk with out having your photo taken over 100 times and at least 1 minute of video taken. You are stuck... The NSA currently monitors all communications the world over. They have with prism infiltrated t he TOR network with ease. We are with out any way to stop the eventual takeover of the US by Muslims and an institution of Sharia Law. The world is being infected with this Muslim virus and no one is immune or trying to stop it.

You want to know what I a very well informed individual is going to do about it? Nothing Im going to watch this world burn.. Ive warned them through every type of media out there but they don't listen I get the sir name of conspiracy and I receive the befits of it. No one wants to know it so no one will. When the time of the empires of the earth collapse under a broken lawless law. I will cry to death, the screams of my fathers before me! I will not be any slave of any man and take my death like a man.
November 27, 2013 10:26PM
DarC Wrote:
> Your a small part and as soon as you no longer agree your expendable and you can disappear.

People freely disappear, freely yield their integrity. When they've posted everything on Facebook, they are gone and not interesting any more. Facebook (utterly useless) is weakening social and family bonds and replace it by hallucination.

The NSA currently monitors all communications the world over. So what, where is the benefit. Every war ends without any noticeable results, is lost, money for nothing. To stop the eventual takeover of the US by Muslims and an institution of Sharia Law it's a good idea to fight in the Hindukush or near Bagdad? The nation lives in Texas or New York, so strengthen civil society and local democracy through forming new political parties. If one snowflake would found 'The Peoples Internet Party', numbers of frustrated non-voters would bring them out of nothing into the parliament. Electoral programme: basic democracy, transparency, liquid democracy, no wars, all money for research or development purposes, quality education, renovation of schools.
November 30, 2013 07:17AM
Fools only dream... It is a fools paradise that one lives if one thinks the world and the men contained in it are of sound thought. First, We in the US were never meant to be a Democracy. Its simply made by the words of the founders that it was setup to be a Constitutional Republic of the People. The Constipation of the Democracy we have today is a blister on the @#$%& of those who know and if the founders knew the devastation that would surly come they would have all jumped out before any of it could occur. You sir are obviously not one of them. To start with under the terms of a Democracy the President or supreme chancellor can obtain dictatorship and destroy Rome or the Republic of Star Wars or the the United States as we know it today. The Trade Cartels inline with the Banks Own all things that deal in money. All question is taken out when the power of the almighty dollar is made known. The trade routs through the silk road turned Rome into a flee market the Federation did the same by decimating planets in star wars and the US is now at its flee market point for the last 50 years. We make next to nothing locally so our strong point is our weakness. Selling things to other countries like US Bonds so they (China Russia etc) can gloat in the awful mess Elected Officials have made for their posterity to swim in. As soon as a bank owns a piece of land they own every one on it. Its built into the currency. Every dollar you hold in your pocket is inadvertently owed to someone else and then from them and a few small banks to the The Bank. The Issuing bank which sold the future of America to the Commies through US Bonds that stand as IOU's for any country that has purchased them to make the US Federal Reserve note possible.

In the early parts of the 20th century 1913 after a meeting of the world elite. Woodrow Wilson signed into law on Christmas eve a law that would guarantee the collapse of the green back system of money that was based not on gross product but gold pounds. The Great depression was the result and the new American Economy was born. This was the buy out of America and after the era known as the military industrial complex we fell short on the ability to maintain the grace that was born through WWII and the nuclear age and soon through our new trade system lost our competition to foreign markets like China and Japan. Our Dollar and therefor our ability to compete on a global scale resulted in the shutdown of mega Oil mining operations and steel manufacturing that fed America through the Vietnam war era and the cold war era. We purchased Saudi Arabia Oil. We sold our Steel factories to China and gave up everything that made us A World Power by manufacturing standards. We are now the retail giant where all we do is buy and sell and we have no relevance in the world because of the Bank. Three things are certain in this world. One) God is Money. Two) The one who has money is the Prophet of the day.(Because it give him right to dictate wars and famine where ever he wishes.and the best kind of prophesy is a self fulfilling prophesy because it is certain) and Three) all the wars you start and all the people you kill and all the minds you change doesn't change the fact that you don't have the money to do any of it.

So please bitch all you wish about it but the fact is where the buck stops is at the precipice of doom or rather the event horizon of the largest figurative black hole ever. You get to close and you will fall in and disappear.

This is a rabbit hole the mad hatter couldn't think up and probably if he knew existed would have taken his own life.
November 30, 2013 11:02AM
AMEN...

eventually as it is now history will repeat itself, always has thus far in human civilization. are we humans native to this planet or did we escape from mars eons ago to avoid annilihation? who cares...

is there a "god"??? dont know but if there is he/she is a cruel one...is there a reason over 90% of the known religions on this earth share one or more distinct traits??? you betcha, every gods had deciples or even can walk on water or has power to turn matter at will ect ect ect...if people actually lived by a set of rules made by a "god" we'd be in a virtual reality created by ones wants and desires. or how about this, the reason why so many religions around the world are so similar is because 1000's of years ago one was created and sustainable and made it easy to have and hold on to power, power over others and your surroundings, power that would allow you to keep peasants in their place by various laws and taxes and keep the noble elite, elite. once people that were close enough to the action heard of the good news and how one could amass great wealth and power over others this idea quickly spread throughout the world, these ideas were the foundations of most of todays religions. in the earlier years the church was also the bank, now they've separated but are still controlled by the same group of people hell bent on decieving everyone knowing that the money and time they've spent has secured for quite some time the world in their hands.

we as a species are getting smarter, more logical, better problem solvers and a small few of us more enlightened. we treat others with respect and stand up against bullsh*t. in a black and white world one of two things will happen in the future: 1) we lose the battle and kill ourselves leaving very few to suffer while waiting to finally die along with the earth, or enough of us get smart, get proactive and save this world from those that would corrupt it and come to many realizations of which i won't get into but you should know where im going with that.

one thing is for certain, history does repeat itself, it does but not forever. something will eventually "give" and one of those two scenarious that i mentioned will happen, i hope its the latter...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login