Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

School shows off its laptop surveillance tactics - Cnet

Posted by DarC 
School shows off its laptop surveillance tactics - Cnet
February 28, 2010 01:20AM
So declares an assistant principal at Intermediate School 339 in the Bronx borough of New York, a "former technology coach" (PDF) named Dan Ackerman (but not to be confused with CNET's Dan Ackerman). You might imagine that he's wandering around a classroom looking over kids' shoulders as they fiddle about on their laptops. You might imagine, then, that storks deliver milk as well as babies.

[news.cnet.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2010 06:18PM by DarC.
Re: School shows off its laptop surveillance tactics
February 28, 2010 08:25AM
im glad the internet was in its infancy when i was in school, i heard this on the news over a month ago and i hate to say it but its to be expected, you gotta remember "kids" in school have NO RIGHTS OR PRIVACY, you cant even defend yourself without getting expelled or suspended (i know this from experience).

you want privacy, go find a isolated piece of land out in the country and dig 10 feet underground and place one of 10 pieces of what you want kept private, do that 9 more times tongue sticking out smiley

Life is like a box of chocolates................................umm chocolate, yummy grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login