uTorrent Accused of Unfairness, Banned by Trackers

Posted by night_stalker_z 
uTorrent Accused of Unfairness, Banned by Trackers
March 14, 2010 10:50PM
Seems like uTorrent 2.0 might not be that great anymore

[torrentfreak.com]
Re: uTorrent Accused of Unfairness, Banned by Trackers
March 14, 2010 11:17PM
i think it is thus far, besides only a "FEW" private trackers are banning it. i wouldnt worry honestly, soon everyone will forget about this story and keep torrenting.

Life is like a box of chocolates................................umm chocolate, yummy grinning smiley
March 15, 2010 07:16AM
I have seen already about 20 private trackers kick my utorrent 2.0 access. Its a stupid idea to oust one of the most popular clients on the web. They are only fueling the fire that the industry money giants want burning. Once that they have the community divided it will be easy picking to wipe it out Sam Houston Style [en.wikipedia.org].

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2010 07:16AM by DarC.
March 15, 2010 07:31AM
Other clients are just jealous of uTorrent. Others will utilize udp eventually.
March 15, 2010 08:13AM
uTP I believe is the protocol.
March 15, 2010 08:49AM
I've never had a tracker ban uTorrent but then again, I don't really do much downloading.
March 15, 2010 09:00AM
Meh. I have talked with a few of them on IRC and they said until more clients start picking up the uTP protocol it well be enabled to block Utorrent 2.0
March 15, 2010 04:33PM
ive downloaded at least 100 gigs this week, had to start saving on my D drive only got 30 gigs left on my C drive lol.

if ive lost some trackers, i havent felt it yet, still got great speeds as long as we seed i dont see a problem really, i doubt many trackers will leave utorrent.

Life is like a box of chocolates................................umm chocolate, yummy grinning smiley
March 15, 2010 11:57PM
Don't think there's anything to worry about. Most of the real good private & public trackers aren't blocking diddly.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login