Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PeerBlock Not Updating

Posted by Mark7lincoln 
PeerBlock Not Updating
September 01, 2011 03:21AM
Ok, here is where I start with my issue that I am having right now with PeerBlock. I have PeerBlock starting up when windows starts up. It will go ahead and auto update and download as needed it. I know that it will not need to download every time I start it up. But I have noticed here that it is trying to download after checking that it needs to update. It tells me that it is downloading and the progress bar gets so far and stops and doesn't move any more. It will then switch from a downloading status to Can not connect to URL. I am running Windows XP Professional and know that I do have a good connection to the internet. I have tried re-starting PeerBlock and also running the update tool from the program itself not just the auto update. I am thinking that there might be a bug going on or that the servers are down?? I haven't a clue. Up until now PeerBlock has been running with no problems at all, and I know that I haven't changed anything with my computer itself. If I could get some help that would be great.

Thanks So Much,
Mark7lincoln
Re: PeerBlock Not Updating
September 01, 2011 04:10AM
We are going to need your PB log, conf, and dmp (if necessary) files (which are found in PB files in your hard-drive typically the "C" drive) to help us find out your problem and a solution.

Welcome to the forums!

Life is like a box of chocolates................................umm chocolate, yummy grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2011 04:11AM by brandonjm8.
Re: PeerBlock Not Updating
September 06, 2011 10:44AM
Sorry it's taken so long to post back to you. The problem has resolved itself and is updating like it should. Thanks for the help and the warm welcome. If I see the problem again here soon I will be posting again and getting the information to you soon.

Thanks Again,
Mark7lincoln
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 26
Record Number of Guests: 215 on November 08, 2012