Posted by Turok777 
an uncaught exception occured!
November 15, 2011 10:27PM
it says to add the information about the problem, and it goes like this:

Build Number: 41011060518
File:.\logproc.cpp
Line: 521
Type: class sqlite3x::database_error

this happens every approx. 30 seconds until the program freezes up and says that peerblock can't work which usually takes 15-20 minutes after the progam is initiated, can you fix this, or can you tell me how to fix this without me being required to have much technical skill
Re: an uncaught exception occured!
November 16, 2011 01:34AM
Hey, Turok777.

This should fix your problem: [forums.peerblock.com]

Welcome to the forums.
November 16, 2011 07:21PM
Thanks, that's exactly what I needed, keep up the good work.
November 16, 2011 07:29PM
I found my problem on that list, and it says to go to my installation folder for peerblock and delete my history.db file due to it being a large size, so I went to all programs then I found PeerBlock, all that is in that folder is: The application for PeerBlock, the uninstaller, and the help and support folder that contains: a link to the forums, the instruction manual, and the home page along with a read me that has nothing to do with the situation at hand, so where is the history.db file?
November 17, 2011 02:22AM
History.db is indeed supposed to be where the uninstaller and such are. The error message's part "missing database" might mean that there *is* no history.db which could be the root of the problem. History.db is supposed to be created when you restart PeerBlock, so you might want to try that first. If it doesn't help, maybe a re-install (of PeerBlock) will. Just guessing here, though.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 48
Record Number of Guests: 215 on November 08, 2012