Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

?recoverfing from O/S crash?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
?recoverfing from O/S crash?
October 05, 2014 05:49PM
Windoze crashed but I can access all the data via a new HDD and installation.
I have the original files in tact, including the original install file.
I had paid for the i-blocklist (i-cool smiley and it was working with the crash version.

I've resinstalled PeerBlock on new HDD.

How do I ensure I am using the version with that i-B thing?

As far as email goes, I provided the i-B General Manager a copy of my PayPal receipt because, that is all that I could find. I do not remember receiving anything afterwards - but may have. In understanding from whom the email after payment was made would have come from would be great.

I repoair systems, and on many occassions, I install PeerBlock, with a recommendation they get the complete version and buy into the i-B list as well. It has shown me a lot of spies trying to nose in on what one is doing. Maybe if tghe spies just asked?  smiling smiley

Thanks
Re: ?recoverfing from O/S crash?
October 07, 2014 10:31AM
I'm not completely sure what you're asking, but from what I gathered, you wish to continue using your I-BlockList subscription in PeerBlock.

To do so, you type your I-BlockList username and password in PeerBlock's Settings 1 tab. It's in the bottom, under I-BlockList Subscription. There's no separate build for I-BlockList subscribers. Just use the most recent version of PeerBlock, input your username and password and you're good to go.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login