Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Which PeerBlock lists Contains Malware Domain List?

Posted by elinter 
Which PeerBlock lists Contains Malware Domain List?
July 19, 2015 07:27PM
Do any of the listed PeerBlock lists also contain the IPs from the Malware Domain List?

Thanks,
Mike
Re: Which PeerBlock lists Contains Malware Domain List?
July 20, 2015 01:20PM
We at ipfilterX have one blacklist dedicated to malware among others.
July 20, 2015 06:12PM
I-BlockList supplies many lists as well: [www.iblocklist.com]
July 21, 2015 12:23AM
Thank you for the answers, but I'm still not sure which list to use. For example, on the I-Blocklist site they show a specific "Malware Domain List" but when you select the link it takes you to another website to download the list. That seems to say that none of the other I-Blocklist lists contain that data?

Regardless, if I download another list from either I-Blocklist or ipfilterX, how do I get it loaded into PeerBlock. When I try to load, PeerBlock only gives me a drop down menu with those provided within the program?

I seem to be missing something simple...

Thanks,
Mike
July 21, 2015 01:56PM
When you click on, say, the Malware domain list in I-BlockList, you get to the page with the update URL. When you see that, follow these instructions: [www.peerblock.com]
July 22, 2015 02:42PM
In this page you will find any kind of ipfilterX dedicated Blacklist could be useful in your case :

[ipfilterx.com]

Highlighting that ipfilterX1 and X2 contain already updated AntiP2P , Government , Agencies etc. IP Ranges.
Your IP address, domain or ISP has been blocked. Please contact the forum administrators.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login