Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New user need help finding history document

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
New user need help finding history document
January 16, 2010 08:12PM
Hi ! Thank you for this . . . and your time. I was looking for the document that contains the history of blocked ip's so that I could copy it and paste it here. (I am hoping that you will look at it to see if it looks typical.) The problem is that I cannot copy inside the peerblock app and I cannot find the history document that it creates. Please tell me where Peerblock puts it!
Re: New user need help finding history document
January 16, 2010 08:31PM
What you'll need to do is first click the "View History" button on the main window, then in the "History" window that pops up click File -> "Export to...".  This will let you specify a range to save, and specify where you want to save it to.

By default it saves it into a database-file called history.db, but this is not a flat-text file so will be less than useful to you.  smiling smiley

---  Mark  ---

Lead developer of PeerBlock
Anonymous User
January 16, 2010 09:19PM
Ok . . . thankssmiling smiley I did that but it looks much different than what shows up in the history window. It's all ips without the labels. If I attach part of it and put it here, will you be able to make sense of it?
Anonymous User
January 16, 2010 09:50PM
Ok . . .I figured it out. It's attached so have a look and tell me if it looks typical or otherwise. Thanks again for your help. I know you probably get a lot of these requests.
Attachments:
open | download - 1-16-2010 blocked log.txt (19.6 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login