Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

'sigh' Newbie needs help

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
'sigh' Newbie needs help
January 28, 2010 02:57PM
Okay, so I have read everything but still am confused what lists I should use for P2P sharing i.e. bittorent. In addition, I got kicked off a forum for no reason. Well actually it was bc the mod was threatened I would soon be taking his place. Anyway, the two things I am looking for is something to keep me safe during P2P and something that will not reveal my IP address, location etc. So any recommendations of lists would be terrific. If anyone knows of a program (if this will not hide my IP etc) I would be greatly appreciative. And no, I don't feel like messing around with a proxy.

I will say that on my computer with Vista, I have to restart peer block every time I use it as if I am reinstalling it. On Win XP I don't have that problem. No biggie just wondering if anyone else had this problem. Thanks everyone!
Re: 'sigh' Newbie needs help
January 28, 2010 04:41PM
the Level 1 and p2p lists are a good start, and this will not hide your IP

This is my Signature!
Re: 'sigh' Newbie needs help
January 28, 2010 07:31PM
"bad peers" and "fake TPB torrents" as well, if you goto iblocklist.com they have numerous lists from which to choose from then just read each description to decide if you want it or not.

Life is like a box of chocolates................................umm chocolate, yummy grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login