Advanced

is this an issue or not

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
is this an issue or not
May 04, 2010 02:38AM
Guys
Hi All, great to be here!.

Have a look at the attached files I have uploaded. I have taken screen shots of the of 2 things:
1. the check updates dialog box that opens when the user is manually updating lists. It is split into 2 jpgs called top and bottom half check updates.jpg
2. the list manager dialog box images show the lists I (in r320) have setup in PB. It is split into 2 images because of size: top half and bottom half list mgr (manager).

Also attached is the peerblock log rar'ed. As I am only allowed to upload 5 files, I will make another post and upload peerblock.conf

What I would like the code writers to look at: in the list manager (mgr) files you will see no duped lists, (I think). Now I foolishly, I did add several lists that were in fact duped lists when re installing PB r320. Then I deleted them. Notice for example the buetack/level 1 dupe in the bottom half check updates.jpg. If you go across to the list manager jpg you will see it is not there. Should the buetack/level 1 entry be in the check updates dialog when it is not now in list manager (after the delete)? Basically I am saying that check updates dupe may have not been deleted from list check updates dialog. Is this a coding issue, a problem of some degree at all, or am I misinterpreting the code/issue or not a problem at all ?

Like your input
Best from downunder
Qty
Attachments:
open | download - bottom half check updates PB r320.jpg (298.8 KB)
open | download - top half check updates PB r320.jpg (282.9 KB)
open | download - bottom half list mgr PB r320.jpg (225.2 KB)
open | download - top half list mgr PB r320.jpg (206.6 KB)
open | download - peerblock log.rar (92.8 KB)
Anonymous User
2nd post
May 04, 2010 02:41AM
Hi Guys
This is the 2nd post to upload peerblock.conf.....from the problem above. Needed another post to upload the 6th file...sorry guys.

Cheers
Qty
Attachments:
open | download - peerblock.conf (27 KB)
Re: is this an issue or not
May 07, 2010 10:07AM
I think the confusion may be stemming from the fact that the "P2P" Default List is the same as the "Bluetack Level1" list, simply renamed to make it easier for people to understand what it's for.  This only shows up in the List Manager with this different name; in the Update Screen it will of course show the actual URL it's connecting to.

Does that clear things up?  If not, I may have misunderstood your question, in which case lets try again...

---  Mark  ---

Lead developer of PeerBlock
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login