Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

list manager

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
list manager
May 05, 2010 06:13PM
hey,
i have a problem , i saw that peerblock was open and i clicked on list manager and nothing happened it just froze and task manager say it was still running i had to end it but it still happens? has this happened before?
thanks jeff
Re: list manager
May 05, 2010 06:46PM
Can you include more information?

Possible upload your " peerblock.conf " ( C:\Program Files\PeerBlock ) and your " peerblock.log "
Anonymous User
May 06, 2010 07:15AM
rgr , soz for delay
er nothing works after i click list manager not even tryin to minimize it
only way is to disconnect from net and end program

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2010 07:26AM by jeffrow.
Attachments:
open | download - peerblock.conf (8.2 KB)
open | download - peerblock.log (55.4 KB)
Anonymous User
May 07, 2010 03:28AM
am i talking to a wall or somet? may as welll be laterz, i give u the finger!
May 07, 2010 10:30AM
jeffrow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> am i talking to a wall or somet? may as welll be
> laterz, i give u the finger!

Dude, come on now, be civil. It hadn't even been 24 hours since your previous post... People here are all volunteers, and it could very well be that those who had time to spend on the forums here had no useful tips to give you so figured they wouldn't say anything.

Now on to your problem...

Sounds as though your List Manager window has been moved offscreen or something. Exit PeerBlock, then try opening up your C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\peerblock.conf file in notepad, and look for the "<Windowing>" section. In there should be a section labelled "<ListManager>". Delete everything from "<ListManager>" to "</ListManager>", save the file, and restart PeerBlock. Hopefully this will force the List Manager window to once again open up in the middle of your screen.

Let us know if this solves your problem. If so, we should add an Issue to our Issue Tracker that we should probably verify that window positions are not offscreen when we start up.

---  Mark  ---

Lead developer of PeerBlock
Anonymous User
May 07, 2010 04:18PM
hello,
sorry my bad sad smiley , yea that worked the second time i did it, thanks
May 07, 2010 10:05PM
Glad to hear that worked for you!

I just added Issue #311 to track the idea that we should be double-checking these screen coordinates to make sure they're not off-screen.  Feel free to "Star" that issue if you'd like to "vote" for it, and also to get updates once we start working on it.

---  Mark  ---

Lead developer of PeerBlock
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login