Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

An Exception Occurred

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
An Exception Occurred
October 02, 2010 09:23AM
This has happened a few times on me and stops access to the data on my server.

The system detected a possible attempt to compromise security.please ensure that you contact the server that authenticated you.
Screen Shot attached

any help would be gratefully appreciated.
Attachments:
open | download - PeerBlock Error.bmp (419.2 KB)
Re: An Exception Occurred
October 03, 2010 01:19AM
Heya techeon.

Sorry to hear you experiencing problems with PeerBlock. Right now, you're probably the first person to encounter that kind of error message. I'm afraid all I can say is wait till one of the developers be able to answer that for you. Also it'd help if you can also provide .log and .conf files.
Anonymous User
October 05, 2010 04:16AM
Thanks for the reply have attached log files and config files.i have also attached another config file but it has the extension .conf.bak thought it might be relevant.also have been getting something flooding my network going from my ip address different port numbers out to 255.255.255.255 subnet on port 3289 peerblock is blocking it. check to see with tcp view where it s was coming from and found that it was coming from spoolsv.exe have checked for virus using avg free and malwarebytes and has come up clean.also when this message comes up it will not let me access my mapped network drives to my server unless i restart computer.

any help gratefully appreciated.
Attachments:
open | download - PeerBlock.rar (103.6 KB)
October 05, 2010 12:59PM
This is your error:

[10/5/2010] [10:01:29.150] [02568] [path] [create_directory] * Error: Can't create directory:[\\stserver\Users\stephen\My Documents\]!!
[10/5/2010] [10:01:29.150] [02568] [path] [create_directory] - err:[1265], desc:[The system detected a possible attempt to compromise security. Please ensure that you can contact the server that authenticated you.]

It looks like PeerBlock is trying to create a folder on your server, but PeerBlock does not have access to.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login