Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

POLICE AND PEER BLOCK !

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
POLICE AND PEER BLOCK !
February 11, 2011 03:32PM
Hey !

I have a problem. I was downloading game by uTorrent and using PeerBlock. Then I checked history of Peer block and I recognized that police checked on me !

21:28:26 Range : Komenda Policji Source : 89.191.157.30:9794 Destination : 192.168.1.12:11643 Protocol UDP Action : Blocked

Did Police can invade my home now ?? It is said that PeerBlock blocked this entry , and I Have no another entry from this adress ...also it was entry from UDP ,and i read on Wikipedia that UDP Protocoles are not dangerous .

Should I worry? Please HELP !!
Re: POLICE AND PEER BLOCK !
February 11, 2011 04:25PM
PeerBlock does NOT support copyright infringement, and can NOT guarantee 100% protection. [www.peerblock.com]

I searched the IP "89.191.128.0" and all it shows up in the Two EDU ( Education lists ) and a Poland List on here - [www.iblocklist.com]
Anonymous User
February 11, 2011 04:26PM
And what does it mean ?
February 11, 2011 06:11PM
Nothing to worry about. But again PeerBlock does NOT support copyright infringement, and can NOT guarantee 100% protection.
Anonymous User
February 12, 2011 03:32AM
Thanks for calming me down smiling smiley so there is no possibility that this was attack and no possibility that police invide me ?
One person on a forum said that someone from this adress could have wanted to download some of files that I was downloading. And if peer block blocked his IP he just can''t have downloaded anything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login