Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Where are the built-in lists after install?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Where are the built-in lists after install?
September 23, 2009 06:14PM
For Version 0.9.2 (r86)

How can I get back to the screen which allows for me to check which category of ip's (education, govt, p2p, etc) to block?
Re: Where are the built-in lists after install?
September 23, 2009 07:11PM
just click on LIST MANAGER and you should see what you are looking for

This is my Signature!
September 23, 2009 07:34PM
Actually, it looks like he's running the official Public Release - v0.9.2 (r86) - which makes it a bit more complicated. Jake, the lists are on the List Manager, you'll just need to manually add them. They should be the top few lists in the "Add URL" dropdown on the "Add List" screen.

With our latest Interim Release (kinda like a beta), r162, we've revamped this screen a bit to make it easier to get back to those "default lists". On the List Manager screen there are now a bunch of checkboxes you can use to enable/disable these whenever you want. While this r162 release is still not quite stable enough to be considered a PeerBlock 1.0 release, it's very close - you might want to check it out. We will be releasing one more "PeerBlock 1.0 Release Candidate" Interim Release tonight (in all likelihood), with PeerBlock 1.0 coming hopefully this weekend if you'd rather wait for that.

Hope that helps,

---  Mark  ---

Lead developer of PeerBlock
Anonymous User
September 23, 2009 08:29PM
I can live with the URL's in the add new area until 1.0 comes out this weekend or so. This software is awesome by the way. Thanks!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login