Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wont update

Posted by Em78uk 
Wont update
March 01, 2011 02:15PM
Hi my peer block wont seem to update today, It tells me that there is no available update for the software and then it gets stuck, the green bar doesn't move and none of the ads / p2p download they just say downloading. I have left it for ages, tried restarting the program and I have restarted my computer, any suggestions. I'm kinda not the most experienced computer user :-s

Thanks
Re: Wont update
March 01, 2011 03:00PM
Hey Em78uk,
I'm having the same problem today and, from what I can tell, this is not a problem with peerblock but is actually a function of the Iblocklist server being down for some reason. Your updates should run as usual as soon as their server is back up and running. Hope that helps!
- Joe
March 01, 2011 03:18PM
Yes, I am having the same troubles with this and have for several days now, nothing will update. Hope it is fixed soon.

Thanks

Lakota
March 01, 2011 03:40PM
Just read my post -[forums.peerblock.com]
March 02, 2011 03:52AM
I have also been unable to upload for the last 3 days. I thought my ISP was up to no good. I uninstalled peerblock and reinstalled peerguardian2 for now. That works good, and updates fine. I will try again with peerblock in a couple of days. Also, blockmanager will still download lists that can be use with peerguardian2,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 27
Record Number of Users: 9 on March 02, 2011
Record Number of Guests: 215 on November 08, 2012