Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Allow Last IP xxx.xxx.x.x for ..." in System Tray Menu

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
"Allow Last IP xxx.xxx.x.x for ..." in System Tray Menu
January 04, 2010 11:21AM
First of all, many thanks to the developers of this top-notch, indispensable app.

Would it possible to add an option to the system tray menu to allow the last blocked IP? In the event one needs to allow a site, a right click would access those specific allow options that are normally found only when right clicking an IP in the main window.

For example, the "Allow HTTP" button in the attached screenshot could be supplemented by "Allow Last Blocked IP for 15 minutes", "Allow Last Blocked IP Permanently", etc.
Attachments:
open | download - PeerBlock System Tray Menu.png (31.2 KB)
Re: "Allow Last IP xxx.xxx.x.x for ..." in System Tray Menu
January 05, 2010 08:31AM
Hi nakedape, welcome to the forums!

I think that's a great idea! i've added it to the issues tracker [code.google.com]; head over there and "star" the issue, as the more stars an issue has, the more priority the devs will put on it.

Thank you for the suggestion!

Cheers!
Anonymous User
January 05, 2010 12:17PM
I second that - a great idea - PROVIDED that PB doesn't have to rebuild the cache again each time as it does at the moment when you add an IP to allow it.
January 05, 2010 12:35PM
As far as I know, currently list has to be cached each time a change happens in the list. Bit off-topic, but if you'd like to express your wish to improve cache generation, star/vote for this issue #20 (link: [code.google.com] ).
Anonymous User
January 05, 2010 04:38PM
Mine go by so fast it would be impossible to get it right click it before it be gone ... I think I'd find it easier to go in the log and allow it but if it works for some that's be great.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login