Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3 Suggestions

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
3 Suggestions
February 07, 2010 09:54PM
I have 3 suggestions for PeerBlock:

1. A user definable hotkey for toggling Allow HTTP so people don't always have to right-click on the PB icon. Default key could be like ctrl+alt+p or something.

2. Remove those 4 ugly "Default Lists" in List Manager menu and just have them listed in the file list like every other entry we add to it. It just would look more uniform and consistent. Plus then you can rename their descriptions to match how you like to name things.

3. Have the List Manager sortable by left-clicking on File/Type/Description column tabs. I don't like how PB sorts the lists you add which is by File column right now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2010 09:57PM by rubix.
Re: 3 Suggestions
February 09, 2010 12:23PM
The four default list are for people who are not that tech savvy its for ease of use.. I do agree that they should show up in the list of lists the same as any custom list made by the user.. I think a default list popup that appears and allows you to add the default when you click on a button labeled [Default] would make it a load cleaner. The whole header being used for that purpose is so fug ugly..
Anonymous User
May 26, 2010 07:29AM
Yup, it'd be awesome if a user-definable hotkey for toggling Allow HTTP could be included in an update. It would make life much easier. =D
Anonymous User
May 28, 2010 10:33PM
It will have to be User-Defineable and Defaulted at NULL. There are many softwares that use Hotkeys.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login