Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Showing which lists failed in List Manager

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Showing which lists failed in List Manager
February 12, 2010 06:49AM
Hi again,
firstly I'm very happy with the new beta release and the new features.

It does happen that lists are not updated for one reason or another, this is indicated in the Check Updates window while it's open, but I would like a feature in the List Manager which indicates permanently (until they ARE updated) those lists that missed an update - what do you think ?
Re: Showing which lists failed in List Manager
February 15, 2010 08:35PM
Hi joiwind,

I think that is quite a good idea!

Perhaps head over to the issues tracker and add it?

[code.google.com]

Once issues are added, they are checked over for feasibility, then they are prioritized, both by the Devs and by the number or stars our users give it.

If you do have ideas like this, feel free to add them straight to the tracker!

Cheers!
March 03, 2010 09:08AM
Would definitely be a useful thing to have.  I've added Issue #278 to track this suggestion.  As always, if you're interested in this feature you should Star it so that we can judge people's interest in it.

No promises on if/when we'll get around to looking into it, but at least your idea won't be forgotten.  In all likelihood we'll consider this as we rewrite our GUI for PeerBlock 2.0.

Thanks for the suggestion,

---  Mark  ---

Lead developer of PeerBlock
Anonymous User
March 03, 2010 12:56PM
Thanks Mark and hoodadilly - I'm glad you think it's worthwhile.

By the way, I can't Star the issue as I don't have a google account, I might be being fussy but I don't really want one either !!! So maybe you could star it for me ? smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login