Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Are There Any FREE encrypted Proxy Servers or FREE VPN's

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Are There Any FREE encrypted Proxy Servers or FREE VPN's
August 25, 2011 02:18PM
if i dont reply to this forum you will know that i have been caught downloading movie torrents and my cable company has taken away my cable modem and terminated my service!. before peerblock i downloaded one movie ''star trek xi'' and 5 days later received a letter form my cable company saying i infringed on paramounts copyright. i thought i was safe? with peerblock running. now i find out that i still can get caught!

i have come across some free proxy servers like Tor. UltraSurf. Hotspot Shield. but there is one big problem with using these and thats connection speed! none of them go any higher than 300kbps. and when your downloading something thats 4gb it can take over 4 hours! or longer!

so what is the solution? i cant afford 9.95 a month for the paid service and the free service is too slow?

ANY IDEAS? ANYONE?
Re: Are There Any FREE encrypted Proxy Servers or FREE VPN's
August 25, 2011 10:19PM
There aren't any that are fast, the reason is that it cost money for bandwidth and offering something free that cost money isn't a very good business strategy..

There are two of the cheapest and most secure proxies in my signature..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2011 01:34PM by DarC.
Anonymous User
August 26, 2011 01:01AM
ok i have a question about BTGuard? the billing is it recurring? or can you just pay for one month and let the subscription expire?
Anonymous User
August 27, 2011 04:45AM
You are absolutely right that Free VPN is too slow as compared to the Paid service. and though it does not have the same features. Free VPN only have the standard features however Premium or Paid Services have advanced feature which i can say that according to the requirement of one user.
As you have mentioned about 9.95/ month, so dear fiend there are may VPN Providers who are offering cheap offers as compared to that one. I will recommend you a VPN Review site in which you can find out the best package according to your need as there are hundreds of providers listed in that site, so you can have a better option.
Visit : [www.bestvpnservice.com]

Or if, you are willing to go with Free VPN Service then i have got a list of Providers for you. Go through with that also : [www.bestvpn.co]
August 28, 2011 01:11PM
Please check to see if they log traffic, if they do then don't use them. Some VPN's/Proxies like HideMyAss log all traffic and hand over all documentation to the courts when called on to do so... READ THE PRIVACY STATEMENT B4 you pick and stay with one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2011 01:33PM by DarC.
September 02, 2011 02:36AM
WorldTurnBlack Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ok i have a question about BTGuard? the billing is
> it recurring? or can you just pay for one month
> and let the subscription expire?

You can pay for 1 month and then let her go.
Anonymous User
October 25, 2011 07:57PM
HideMyAss Anonymous VPN Shops Lulzsec Suspects - [www.eweekeurope.co.uk]
Anonymous User
April 26, 2012 05:53PM
I use Express VPN on my PC and my iPad and I'm very satisfied so far. Express VPN supports OpenVPN and PPTP. Check the comparison here [www.vpnhero.com]
I use the following two sites and they are really good,

TheAnonymousweb.com

and

BestAnonymous.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2012 04:50AM by sunny.
January 20, 2013 03:52AM
No need to use HMA etc, a free VPN that works amazingly well, [www.omeglewarden.weebly.com]

Hope this helps smiling smiley
March 18, 2013 07:38PM
Omeglewarden Wrote:
> No need to use HMA etc, a free VPN that works
> amazingly well,
> [www.omeglewarden.weebly.com]
>
> Hope this helps smiling smiley

Editing -

We have moved to [secure.omeglewarden.com]

SSL Encrypted, Well maintained and much more traffic is flowing *5k a day easy sometimes*.

Anyone know how to add a counter for whenever "anyone updates/re-downloads" my links?

Like a stat counter.
(I am completely stumped)

Also:

Please do not proxy on my site, you would probably be blocked out - The webhost denies -most- proxies but not all.

If you ever find yourselves on my list email me directly at omegle.logs@mail.com Subject: Peerblock IP Remove and I will see what I can do for you (they are my lists so I can do anything, but, Depending on the activity/reason would determine)

Also, if anyone needs help understanding any security aspect of my site please inform me - As i do provide programs, tools, youtube videos and more.

~OmegleWarden~
gip
October 08, 2013 03:30AM
Btguard for the win
Anonymous User
January 22, 2014 08:31AM
I have been using VPN for more than 2 years. I started using VPN with free VPN services as i also victim of torrent downloading. Though there is a difference between paid and free services but there are certain VPN providers who provide good free vpn services with better standard features. There are many top VPN services who charge below $9 like PIA and ibVPN. You can find more cheap but best VPN services here So review these top VPN services and choose the best package according to your need. [www.vpnranks.com]

But if you are only looking for free but better VPN services then i recommend to go with Cyberghost or spotflux. Though you can find some other free VPN services here [www.vpnranks.com]
Anonymous User
January 31, 2014 11:55AM
Hey man I know you probably have a lot of answers by now but a great free vpn service i have been using for the last 6 months is Cyberghost VPN!!

Its free and easy to use; and with servers all over the world, you just choose where u want to be and bam!! ur there

Let me know if anyone has any questions or concerns

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2014 09:55PM by brandonjm8.
February 07, 2014 06:56AM
well this works if your ok with a three hour disconnect.

[cyberghostvpn.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2014 06:57AM by DarC.
Anonymous User
August 25, 2014 02:09PM
It is always risky to choose free proxies or free vpns to unblock your desired locations. These free solutions keep your logs and provide you slow speed and limited options and quite low user experience while connecting to your free vpn server.
It is better to choose cheap but paid VPN solution and get 100% online anonymity along with privacy and security. I have found some recommended cheap options to get thinks done quickly, easily and cheaply. Source: List of Cheap VPN Services

There are only few VPN services are good enough to recommend and here is the list of those free VPN services [www.vpnanalysis.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2014 09:49AM by TomHardyy.
Anonymous User
October 05, 2014 02:59PM
There are plenty of FREE options. Free generally = slow. If you want to stream netflix, etc...consider upgrading. HideMyAss and Cyberghost are the best two companies out there in my opinion. Free 30 day trial and free proxies lists below. Good Luck!

HideMyAss FREE 30 day trial

CyberGhost FREE 30 day trial

CyberGhost Free Proxies

HideMyAss Free Proxies

Source : Hide IP Online

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2014 02:52PM by bblanks123321.
Anonymous User
November 30, 2014 04:49AM
Your links don't work anymore. TheAnonymousweb.com is now a Sedo parked domain and BestAnonymous.com is now an Oversee parked domain.
December 02, 2014 10:57AM
Web proxys are sometimes useful:

deleted [www].

all webproxys are leaking real IP under certain circumstances, I guess that's the case with lot's of free proxys. TC

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2015 04:52PM by WhiteHat.
December 05, 2014 06:07PM
I would like to ask what lists you were using when downloading the torrent, I have all the lists regarding p2p including the paid iblocklist anti-infringement list, and havent had issues for years.

Peerblock for the win
Anonymous User
December 18, 2014 12:08PM
In that case you should consider to get some most secure & fast VPN connection. Mostly people go with ExpressVPN & Hidemyass which is fastest vpn service provider. you should consider some really effective VPN provider because mostly VPN provider will not give that kinda service. here is the resource i have found to get more information about most secure vpn service provider list ( [www.mostsecurevpn.com] ) hope that helps

Rebecca James
Anonymous User
December 18, 2014 07:01PM
A few people have already recommend this but I use cyberghost [www.cyberghostvpn.com] They are cheap and they have a free proxy version if you would rather use a proxy. Also, they do not log ips or any personal information, which is a plus.
Anonymous User
February 25, 2015 11:37AM
March 18, 2015 05:03PM
hidemyip Wrote:
> YOU CAN TRY ONE OF THESE....
> [www.proxy4free.com]

I checked some proxys (proxy4free). Some are leaking the real IP.
It is easy to check - enter at URL:
ip-check.info
then click:
START TEST!
Please click here to start the full anonymity test and see all results.

I've deleted my posted Webproxys (5up) also - same problem under certain circumstances.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2015 10:51AM by WhiteHat.
Anonymous User
March 20, 2015 01:41PM
Using VPN increase the internet connection according to the country based servers you connect with. Try this one [www.vpnanswers.com] it will speed up you connection with unlimited bandwidth and free browsing everywhere.
April 04, 2015 08:47AM
An extremely critical vulnerability discovered - WebRTC Vulnerability leaks Real IP Adresses of VPN Users
Monday, February 02, 2015 Mohit Kumar

AFFECTED PRODUCTS
Late last month, security researchers revealed a massive security flaw that enables website owner to easily see the real IP addresses of users through WebRTC, even if they are using a VPN or even PureVPN to mask their real IP addresses. WebRTC allows requests to be made to STUN (Session Traversal Utilities for NAT) servers which return the "hidden" home IP-address as well as local network addresses for the system that is being used by the user. The results of the requests can be accessed using JavaScript, but because they are made outside the normal XML/HTTP request procedure, they are not visible in the developer console. This means that the only requirement for this to work is WebRTC support in the browser and JavaScript .....

[thehackernews.com]
September 08, 2015 10:48AM
Neither, i think both are not secure. Free services are not trustworthy and slow too.
I used Express VPN and another service called B.VPN and both are really speedy and reliable.
you can try download Express VPN from their official website and B.VPN from here [itunes.apple.com] or here [play.google.com]
October 01, 2015 07:10PM
Good that the vulnerability only affects Windows users grinning smiley

Hidemyass has a list of pree proxies that one can setup with torrent client. They are way too slow though. I didn't expect that since I sometimes use webproxy (kproxy [kproxy.com] or hidester [hidester.com]) which are free and reasonably fast. So still better VPN.
October 03, 2015 09:08AM
Agree, webproxys are very useful for several uses. But take care, try this with kproxy.com and hidester.com:
Type URL: ip-check.info
You can see, they are leaking your own real ip !!

Try the same with
- Cyberghost web proxy: [www.cyberghostvpn.com]
or
- anype.com web proxy

They aren't leaking your ip !
October 05, 2015 07:46AM
daveohara Wrote:
> Good that the vulnerability only affects Windows
> users grinning smiley
>
> Hidemyass has a list of pree proxies that one can setup with torrent client. They are way too slow though. I didn't expect that since I sometimes use webproxy (kproxy [kproxy.com] or hidester [hidester.com]) which are free and reasonably fast. So still better VPN.

BTW web proxys are only for 'non-justiciable' uses. Even though they not leaking the real IP, everybody can get it from the hoster.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2015 10:05AM by WhiteHat.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login