Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Peer Block doesnt Work

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Peer Block doesnt Work
September 11, 2011 08:07PM
I bought a few block lists from the site hoping it would keep me from getting caught from downloading a movie. Well peer block didnt do @#$%& because now im getting sued. How can i get my money back from this @#$%& set of lists.
Re: Peer Block doesnt Work
September 12, 2011 10:41AM
[forums.peerblock.com]

[forums.peerblock.com]

No Lists no matter if they update every 1 second with a hack into AT&T's own backbone will ever protect you while downloading a copyrighted movie. Its unfeasible.

So once your done reading we'd like to thank you for your contribution and welcome you to the forum...

If you want to be completely anonymous to outside copyright enforcers then an encrypted proxy is the only way to go. BUT THEY COST MONEY!!!
September 12, 2011 03:18PM
and to add to what darc said:

we here at PB do not create and/or maintain the lists we use, PB is a program that uses 3rd party lists which are out of our control. bluetack and iblocklist.com are two main list authors and all list problems should be brought there.

Life is like a box of chocolates................................umm chocolate, yummy grinning smiley
September 12, 2011 03:45PM
PeerBlock does not support copyright infringement and CANNOT guarantee 100% protection from getting caught. [www.peerblock.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login