Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HELPPPP

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
HELPPPP
September 12, 2011 05:07PM
Im pretty new when it comes to advanced computer stuff so please forgive me if i sound really dumb but i have a questiion or two.
a good friend of mine told me to use this program to mask ur ip, however hes running peer guardian 2, after doing some research i came to the conclusion that this is basicly the samejust a few diffrences. i am specificly trying to use this program to make sure i dont get flagred again when downloading music n movies threw u torrent, it already happened once due to my stupid younger sister trying to download a brand new movie that just came out in thearters, even though i told her not too. any way im hoping that this will block/mask, watever u wanna call it, my ip to prevent this from further happening. before i download this i just wanted to make sure this will do what im hoping it will. if any one could that would be great, also of you could make ur responses not too dificult, i know about computers i know how to write programs and read code, im just an idiot when it comes to hacking/illegaldownloading lol
thanks
Re: HELPPPP
September 12, 2011 05:50PM
Hes full of crap!!! it blocks listed ip's from accessing your computer.
Peerblock is built from the same code base as peerguardian2 the difference is this has a signed driver and is more stable.

This Program is not intended to protect you from getting caught. If you get an infringement notice just know fairly warned be ye says I.
You will need a VPN/Proxy to protect yourself from the copy cops... There are a few in my signature... Cryptocloud offers a 7 day free trial.

Your best bet if your new to sharing is to stay out of it.. You can end up in a world of financial hurt. Pay for your music an videos from netflix napster itunes hulu etc. Ive been doing it for a while and never had any trouble..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login