August 12, 2009 08:06AM
hello!

This is my Signature!
Re: Test
August 12, 2009 01:45PM
Testing....testing
August 12, 2009 02:59PM
Hmm interesting forum theme... I need some time to get used to. Hello everyone ;]
August 12, 2009 05:13PM
Uzerrr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmm interesting forum theme... I need some time to
> get used to. Hello everyone ;]

Hello Uzerrr glad to have you aboard.
gip
August 13, 2009 05:19PM
test
Anonymous User
August 18, 2009 05:22AM
well looks like the test worked...
Anonymous User
August 18, 2009 11:30AM
I am glad you created your own Forum.
I hope your next release has your Forum link in the "About" gui, that will be nice.

Any ideas on when the Driver Signed version will be??

Very nice work Guys.

LarryLaser
August 18, 2009 12:46PM
Hi LarryLaser, we're still waiting to hear back from the NY Department of State on my registration of a company for us. I'm hoping to receive notification that it's all set this week, so that we can go forward with the purchase of that code-signing certificate. Shouldn't be too long now...

I'll make a post to one of the other forums about this as well, so it doesn't get lost in the noise on this here "Test" forum.

Welcome to the forums to you and jnova,

---  Mark  ---

Lead developer of PeerBlock
Anonymous User
August 19, 2009 11:52PM
That's pretty quick. Normally the government lags it, but I suppose since money is involved, they're on the ball
August 20, 2009 12:54AM
Well, we shall see. I sent in the paperwork almost two weeks ago, and had read somewhere that they generally process new business-name registrations once a week, so I should in theory be hearing back from them soon. In fact I think I should have heard from them by now, or at least have had my credit-card charged...

Had I waited until after that weekend to send in the paperwork - after we got featured on a couple blogs and generated 10,000 downloads, and a bunch of additional donations - I would have "splurged" and paid the extra $25 for 24-hour turnaround time. As it was I figured it'd be another month or so before we had enough donations to afford the code-signing certificate, so didn't think it all that necessary. Bad decision there I guess!

Oh, and welcome to the forums EGOvoruhk!

---  Mark  ---

Lead developer of PeerBlock
Anonymous User
August 21, 2009 06:02AM
Cheers!

My best wishes to all of you. Let's make this a nice place!

..and... THANK YOU for creating this. Cool.

AeoniAn.
August 22, 2009 06:21PM
Can someone fix the Edit permission in the Beta Team forum? I cannot edit my own messages...
Anonymous User
August 26, 2009 04:30PM
Hi all....

Always been a fan of PG, but with all the bits & pieces needed to get it working with Vista/Win7 your alternative looks really good!

I will try this out on my various lappys/desktops (a mix of XP, Vista & Win7 RC) over the next few days & get back to you.

Here's hoping.

Cheers!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login