Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blocking Cispa IPs

Posted by Omeglewarden 
Blocking Cispa IPs
April 18, 2013 12:52PM
Hello, OmegleWarden here with another post.

Since the pass of Cispa it is important to people for the understanding of what this really means.

You almost no longer have privacy. They, the governments and federal police, can without warrent or cause check your Internet data, major emails and more.

The only thing you can do to escape that is to close down your emailing completely. And i do mean, completely.

Perhaps by using an email address provider that does not support CISPA (*google it*) and go with them.

However.. You can still block them from accessing your computer.

We have lists which contain the United States, China, Korea and Russian Governmental IPs. Mainly the U.S.A

You can obtain your copy, and updates and information all for free by visiting our website,

[secure.omeglewarden.com]
Re: Blocking Cispa IPs
April 18, 2013 06:55PM
i cant do anything on your website, i cant search for those lists.

im not banned and my internets working fine, ill take all those govt lists you have.

are they all on iblocklist? could you give me a direct link to the page containing the url's for said lists so i can manually put them into pb? are there more govt's i could block now that CISPA's been passed? ive nothing to hide but i still dont want any govt spying on me ughhh.....

on a side note the fact that they did pass this *explicit* makes me very angry and even more anti-govt.

thanks for the service you provide, i mean that.

Life is like a box of chocolates................................umm chocolate, yummy grinning smiley
April 19, 2013 09:18AM
May i ask what the first 5 digits to your IP are so I can take a look as to why you cannot access my site? I have peerblock running, you might be in a range on my PC+Webserver. I'll alllow any connection who asks, please list below if you have trouble.

[secure.omeglewarden.com]
April 19, 2013 06:38PM
50-12-2

i can get to your website but i cant select the search box top right and type in said lists, it wont let me lol, i can browse your page but i wasnt sure what link (theres a lot winking smiley ) to click so i wanted to search for them and it wouldnt let click on it or type anything in the field to search for it.

i had no probs going and interacting with other sites yesterday so im sure its not from my end, maybe a fluke thing.

thanks

*edit

i cant get to your website period now, says your server is down.

*edit

ive attached two screenshots that entails all 50 of my lists i now have, i was wondering if you could glance over them and if necessary suggest any i dont possess and id be more than happy to look into suggestions to decide if they are right for me. thanks

Life is like a box of chocolates................................umm chocolate, yummy grinning smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2013 07:25PM by brandonjm8.
Attachments:
open | download - Capture.JPG (119.3 KB)
open | download - Capture2.JPG (50.3 KB)
April 29, 2013 11:26AM
Those are all good lists,

I can suggest a few lists, but with those lists you have you are well protected!

One is an Anti-U.S.G list, there are a few mistakes to the ranges, and i do mean - few.

smiling smiley

As for the site issue -

I have checked www.omeglewarden.com on 2 computers, 1 here and 1 at my public library - the search function is working as it should. I do not know what is causing the issue with your ability to use it,

Search

No results found for 50.12.2*.
(Taken directly from my website)
* Indicates anything matching this entire range.
Meaning it could have even been part of "150.12.2xx.xxx"

Make sure Java/Flash is enabled. As that funtion is scripted in JavaScript.
Attachments:
open | download - SBL, USG.p2p (47.1 KB)
April 29, 2013 11:28AM
Also here is a page to see 100% of the IPs that i provide against:

www.omeglewarden.com/iplists.html

This is a hidden page on my site.

(This is what the search function goes through to find IPs)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login