Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Massive 1.5mb autogenerating proxy list to block.

Posted by Omeglewarden 
Massive 1.5mb autogenerating proxy list to block.
October 01, 2013 01:04AM
This list auto-creates itself, and updates every 30 minutes. In 4 hours (6,000) entries were made. All verified and all correctly documented for P2P format.

What is this list?

This list is a wide-scale attempt to create the worlds largest and up-to-date list on single IP ranged IPs which are verified as having a proxy running. You may either allow or block these IPs.

As stated: This list is auto-creating, and updating. Currently (9/30/13, 8:45 P.M E.S.T) The file contains (6,570) IPs, every 30 minutes that file is deleted, and replaced with the newest version on the server. The current size is: 245,616 bytes. By next week this will be one of the largest Proxy lists available.

(Some of these you can connect your own browser to and use as a Proxy, however I do not know exactly how to test for that during list creation, if anyone knows and would like to chip in, please do).

Enjoy!

[goo.gl]

(Message to the mods
I have placed this link here due to the size it will become, i have also placed it on a URL shortener as the manager of my affiliate hosting stated too many people (downloading/updating) will cause the (url+file) to be suspended, in that event I'd like to know what number that is).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2013 03:06AM by Omeglewarden.
Attachments:
open | download - detected.p2p (244.7 KB)
Re: Massive List: Auto Creating Proxy/VPN/Tor/SSH List
October 02, 2013 03:05AM
This list is now 1.6MB in size, and holds 43,510 IPs which are either SSH, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, HTTP-ALT.

I am attempting to locate a way to determine if you can connect to them or not (which ones and which ones you can't)

Will keep updated on size.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login