Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PeerBlock Lists For Download

Posted by Omeglewarden 
PeerBlock Lists For Download
February 14, 2017 08:43PM
Hello everyone,

I noticed.. peerblock and Iblocklist no longer are really working together..

I have had lists open to the public for quite some time now and I am currently finished updating them.

Here are the links to the URLs for PeerBlock if you don't wish to visit my website directly:

[omeglewarden.weebly.com]
A very large file containing legitimate companies and business against P2P [Containing: 1,137,271,689 IPs]
This list is either the same list from i-blocklist or it's similar, i cannot remember.

Newest list of 2017 (haven't renamed it) of perverts and pedophiles on Omegle.com [Containing: 11,120,274 IPs]
Caught by me 1 by 1 over 1 year. [Some false positives by now, but still a good start]

A Massive file blocking out most of the MiddleEast [Containing: 37,001,627 IPs and Ranges]
All named by their country in the file.

Not up to date but [Contains: 1046 proxies]
A list of proxies that have visited any of my websites or projects over 4 years, to be automatically placed on this list my webserver scanned every visitor for 4 years for the open ports.

Largest Military/Government/Secret/NSA/CIA list online

A list of chaturbate users (so perverts) on a specific username that would catch bad users [Containing:41,745 IPsP]

All lists are free, there is no need to register or visit my site - Simply use the URLs
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login