Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Newbie, just downloaded, many thanks

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Newbie, just downloaded, many thanks
December 09, 2009 07:33PM
Hello everyone at Peer Block. Thanks so much for your product and know your site is very thorough without all those bells and whistles which try to drag you in at other sites. Being on Windows 7 I'm very thrilled all of you provided step by step guide on how to automatically start Peer Block on Windows 7. I also noticed another program of mine that needed this done and your site provided me the knowledge to do those settings. Too many sites like to put forth instructions in "chinese or greek" practically and someone at my level does not understand. I just followed the steps whether that be for what I just mentioned or for installation and wizard set-up.

I also did the ping test as stated and I'm set. smiling smiley I was intimidated at first but just reading your site put me at ease.

Thanks to all.
Re: Newbie, just downloaded, many thanks
December 09, 2009 07:45PM
Hi nexpose, welcome to the forums!

Thanks for the feedback - we really try very hard to keep everything as easy to use (and understand!) as possible.  It can be difficult to gauge how we're doing on that stuff, so feedback like yours is great to hear!  If you find anything that could be improved, please don't hesitate to let us know.

---  Mark  ---

Lead developer of PeerBlock
December 09, 2009 07:47PM
You are welcome nexpose. And thanks for the kind words. And I think you will find this is a real down to earth type forum. Like a small family. Welcome to the family.
December 10, 2009 05:33AM
*group hug*
December 10, 2009 03:39PM
get your hands away from there, bad hoodadilly bad
lolol jk grinning smiley
December 10, 2009 10:41PM
I feel groped all of the sudden.
December 11, 2009 01:12AM
December 11, 2009 04:38PM
LoL, funny.
Anonymous User
January 02, 2010 08:32PM
Here is a "simple" guide for folks that r new!
Attachments:
open | download - PeerBlock User Guide By Soap PUBLIC.jpg (570.1 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login