Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WOW... Incredible...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
WOW... Incredible...
January 07, 2010 11:34PM
Hi Everyone,

I received FOUR copyright violation emails in the last two weeks from my ISP. I can't live without downloading so what was I going to do...

I loaded up PeerBlock and I LOVE IT!!! The number of anti-p2p ip's that it blocks is awesome... including MediaSentry which shows up every few seconds. In fact, during the first hour there were THOUSANDS of blocked request. It has been running for two days now and the numbers are just climbing... Hey, wouldn't it be neat to have a counter watching the number of blocked request counting up!

I read where someone else hadn't received an ISP threatening letter in over 3 months after loading PeerBlock. I will be sure and let you know what happens with me as time goes on...

Thanks again PeerBlock... so far, I'm very impressed and satisfied!

Your friend in Virginia
Re: WOW... Incredible...
January 08, 2010 03:42AM
hi and welcome to the forums grinning smiley

note that PB isnt 100% guaranteed to keep you outta trouble but will decrease the odds significantly and has other purposes too like blocking ads and hackers ect.

Life is like a box of chocolates................................umm chocolate, yummy grinning smiley
Re: WOW... Incredible...
January 08, 2010 02:27PM
Hi ptlinva, welcome to the forums!

I'm glad to hear PeerBlock is working really well for you!

It's always nice to hear a satisfied 'customer' smiling smiley

I suggest you have a look here however: [www.peerblock.com]

It is a short piece of info regarding your safety when downloading copyrighted works...

Again, welcome to the forums! smiling smiley

Cheers!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login