Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

not sure

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
not sure
May 18, 2010 10:36PM
Tried to post a thank you for responses received from a forum question. When I tried, this was the message and the last 2 sentences were the response from the system. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Doc

As follows: Thanks for the replies guys. I really appreciate it. I thought of a false positive but better safe than sorry. PB does appear to be working just fine. Nice to meet you!
Doc
wow that's weird. I just tried to post this than you and it said possible hack attempt detected.The posted form data was rejected. I can't imagine from what. it wouldn't even let me preview.
Re: not sure
May 19, 2010 08:10AM
Hm, strange...

We'd noticed a few spam-detected type posts months ago, even by Internal Test Team members, but hadn't heard of many problems like that recently.  No idea why the forum-software complains about some posts, either.  We're planning to create our own custom web-app to run our site(s) in the upcoming months, will have much better control over stuff like this once that time comes.

Either way, glad to hear that PeerBlock is working well for you!  smiling smiley

---  Mark  ---

Lead developer of PeerBlock
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login