Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kick @#$%& Torrents

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Kick @#$%& Torrents
July 26, 2010 11:11PM
Does anyone else have problems accessing Kick @#$%& Torrents?

I don't want to allow it without someone else verifying that it's OK as I think the lists are there for a reason.

So, anyone else having trouble?
Re: Kick @#$%& Torrents
July 28, 2010 01:03PM
The site seems to load fine for me, based on the lists that I currently have enabled.  As per our Why is "Some Company or Site" Blocked? FAQ though, the best people to ask why a specific site's IP address is on a particular block list is those list authors themselves.  That link should give you some tips on chasing down which list is blocking a given IP address, as well as tracking down the author of that list.

Hope that helps,

---  Mark  ---

Lead developer of PeerBlock
Anonymous User
August 09, 2010 07:25PM
I got a DMCA Takedown Notice from a Kick @#$%& torrent (BayTSP was the sender). I was using peerblock too. sad smiley
August 09, 2010 08:27PM
arafey,

Please read this [www.peerblock.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2010 08:27PM by ineedalifetoday.
Anonymous User
August 26, 2010 04:55PM
I'm wondering why there are so many attempts to access my systems. What does Universidade de Sao Paulo want with me? I'm also interested in ways to increase anonymity. Are there safer ways to use the internet than using a cable provider? My ISP is Suddenlink and if I have HTTP blocked, I can't access my account there. They must be on one of the Block lists.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login