Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

nice peerblocker beta 484, thanx developer team!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
nice peerblocker beta 484, thanx developer team!
October 22, 2010 03:26AM
I'm really glad that the development of peerblock ain't dead.

I have now installed beta 484 and is eagerly waiting for 1.1 stable.

Keep doing the good work developer team!

Best Regards
Ningen
Re: nice peerblocker beta 484, thanx developer team!
October 22, 2010 08:02AM
Nope, we're not dead yet!  For my part I've just been extremely busy these past few months - it's taken me nearly a week just to update the site to "officially" release this new Beta Release, after building it and posting the files to Google Code (and Sourceforge).  Things should be starting to settle down now, though, so hopefully I'll be able to devote more time to PeerBlock. 

Most of the new work recently has been going into our post-1.1 "trunk" branch . . . we've been trying to keep new work isolated from the current builds so that we don't destabilize it while we're getting ready for the new Stable.  This new stuff will be released as a new "1.1+" Beta Release shortly after we release our current Beta as that new PeerBlock 1.1 Stable Release.  Night_stalker_z and XhmikosR have been busy committing to that branch - it definitely has some good stuff in there already...!

---  Mark  ---

Lead developer of PeerBlock

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2010 08:04AM by MarkSide.
October 22, 2010 12:12PM
Will it have the "Port Settings" feature? I'm pretty sure it will since Night_stalker_z and XhmikosR are working on that branch. Just wanted it verified.
Anonymous User
October 22, 2010 11:25PM
Glad to see the developer back!

I'm in the middle of a war with some malware, so when PeerBlock said it had an actual update, I thought that was the virus(es) messing with me. Sure not!

I'm very excited to see some more releases!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login