Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Greetings Everyone

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Greetings Everyone
October 24, 2010 12:40PM
Howdy Everyone --

This is my first posting in this forum. I just installed PeerBlock 1.0 (r181) and so far am thrilled with the choice. The installation was slick and painless. I have only scanned the User Guide and plan to read it more slowly and browse this forum. I want to really understand this firewall and based on my first impressions ... I will become a strong advocate. Of late I have had an increasing interest in security and thwarting malware. I am also thrilled this application is open source! << Awesome !! Even though I do a little C/C++ programming ... I wont be scrutinizing the code due to too many irons in the fire already. I'll have plenty of questions along the way ... but once I gain some proficiency I will try to repay the community by helping others and simply being a good netizen.

-- tholly
Re: Greetings Everyone
October 25, 2010 10:35PM
Well hello tholly, and welcome to our forums!

We're definitely pretty proud of how far we've been able to take PeerBlock already, and are absolutely amazed at the number of people who seem to find it as useful as we do.  If you have any questions definitely feel free to post them; we're generally a pretty friendly bunch around here.

Have fun,

---  Mark  ---

Lead developer of PeerBlock
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login